Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chat with me online Sunday at 5 p.m. -- and TPM coming

I'll be doing a live chat related to my new book over at FireDogLake. com this afternoon at 5 p.m. (ET), you can find it via the Book Salon at top of their home page. This is the site, of course, that I covered years ago when it took the lead on covering the Libby case....Starting tomorrow and running the full week, I will be in the TPM Cafe at Talking Points Memo kicking around the with special guests Joe Galloway, Jay Rosen, Paul Rieckhoff, Spencer Ackerman and Bob Bateman. You can join in, too....Radio and TV appearances coming up for me this "fifth anniversary week." Stay tuned....Here's the FireDogLake link...
http://firedoglake.com/

No comments: