Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Monday, March 31, 2008

A penny for your thoughts -- and 50 Cent for Obama

Now we know he has it wrapped up--Obama has gotten 50 Cent to come down off the Hill and switch to him. CNN reports: "Hillary Clinton appears to have lost a high-profile backer to rival Barak Obama. Rapper 50 Cent, who told Time last September he was supporting the New York senator's White House bid, now says he has decided to shift his allegiance to Obama. The multi-platinum star, born Curtis Jackson, told MTV that Obama's recent speech on race was the deciding factor for his decision. 'I heard Obama speak,' he said. 'He hit me with that he-just-got-done-watching-Malcolm X, and I swear to God, I'm like, Yo, Obama! I'm Obama to the end now, baby!'"

No comments: