Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Monday, December 7, 2009

On Meeting Springsteen 37 years Ago Today: In Sing Sing Prison

Could not imagine when, back at Crawdaddy, I first met Bruce Springsteen on this date in 1972 (also, my birthday) that he'd one day headline a Super Bowl and an Inauguration, and end up receiving something like the Kennedy Center honors, just last night. At Huff Post today I recall that meeting. Here's pretty much what he looked like and what he was playing that night, without and then with E Street Band:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story, thanks for the memories. I was six years old then...and I've seen Bruce about 10 times this year alone trying to make-up for time passed. Keep up the good work, I'll read your books.

Black Min said...

Free ringtones for everyone.
Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Ringtones have nice melodies. Ringtones fun. Latest ringtone 2018. Do you have your favorite ringtone on your mobile phone? Want to change the ringtone? You can view my homepage for more references and search for other ringtones and leave a review for me here: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

This is the hottest ringtone in 2018, you can install by following the instructions:

dil diyan gallan ringtone
Ipl ringtone
half girlfriend ringtone
Bahubali ringtone
Marathi ringtone

Your phone needs a new ringtone. We really need your comment to change the best ringtone. Wish you have the best ringtone. Thanks for care!