Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bic of the Week

Thanks to my friend Tim Page for discovering this: parody reviews of a Bic pen, aimed at women. at Amazon.  As he points out, every so often a bunch of wags settle on such a product or book and write "deep thought" or absurdly academic reviews that can leave you in stitches.  So check this out.  They may get taken down any minute.

"One example: I love BIC Cristal for Her! The delicate shape and pretty pastel colors make it perfect for writing recipe cards, checks to my psychologist (I'm seeing him for a case of the hysterics), and tracking my monthly cycle. Obviously, I don't use it for vulgar endeavors like math or filling out a voter application, but BIC Cristal for Her is a lovely little writing utensil all the same. Ask your husband for some extra pocket money so you can buy one today!"

No comments: